Be Our Guest!
Enjoy this beautiful lakefront, 2 Master bedroom, 2 Guest Room, Year-round cottage located on picturesque, and clean Lake Erie. The cottage features a flat rock shore, with a dock for swimming or fishing, and a sand beach nearby, and is also located across the street from Morgans Point Conservation Area.
The 2,500 sq.ft., 2-story cottage features:
- 4 bedrooms in total, which comfortably sleeps up to 12
- 2 master bedrooms, both with queen beds
- 2 guest bedrooms, both with bunk beds (double lower, single upper)
- 1 and a half bathrooms (half on main level, full located upstairs)
- A beautiful dining room with buffet, bar area, sitting area with views of the lake.
- A kitchen equipped with a stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher, dishes & utensils, pantry items, coffee maker, microwave and toaster.
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Parking for up to 6 cars
- A Gas Fireplace
- Washer & Dryer
- Linens are provided on request for $100.00.
- For your entertainment pleasure; there is a flatscreen television in the upstairs lounge area, and a projector with automatic screen in the family room as well as another large flatscreen; board games in the family room, a DVD Player, Game Room, Pool Table, Dart Board, surround sound, and a selection of books are available.
- Other Amenities: Two stone decks by waters edge with campfire and Adirondack chairs at one, and private sitting area at the other. Stairs down to the waters edge with a floating dock. Shore is mainly flat rock with great swimming and fishing. Water shoes are definitely an asset. There is also a large natural gas grill and outdoor dining table on the main deck next to house. In the front is an above-ground pool for you or the kids to cool off in, where the children are easily supervised. Use the kayaks or paddle board for fun or fishing or borrow the 2 bicycles for a tour of the area.
Local Amenities nearby:
- Hospital & Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Groceries, Shopping, Restaurants & Banks (10 min drive beautiful Port Colborne)
- Golfing at Port Colborne Country Club (5 min drive)
- Freshwater & Pier Fishing
- Snorkeling & Swimming
- Sailing, Boating & Charter Fishing at Sugarloaf Marina (10 min drive)
- Roller Blading, Cycling, Walking & Jogging
- Hiking at Morgans Point Conservation Area across the Street
- Playground across the Street
- Winery Tours in Niagara
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling / Casinos (Niagara Falls 30 min drive)
Children are welcome! We have bikes, kayaks, and more to entertain each and every member of your family!
Please, no smoking inside. You may smoke outside. Also, no pets allowed.
We will not rent to those under the age of 21.
Thank you for your understanding. Brian